May 2011 - Present
• Create compelling digital video content for a variety of clients for broadcast and web.
OBAMA FOR AMERICA | Editor
October - November 2012
Hired during the homestretch of the 2012 Presidential campaign as an integral part of the Florida digital team. Edited a dozen videos in a three week period including Get Out the Vote videos, as well as direct-to-camera packages of campaign surrogates for volunteer audiences.
• Edited Get Out the Vote web videos as part of the Obama For America Florida Digital Team.
• Provided polishing and finished additional video projects.
• Edited direct-to-camera remarks by campaign surrogates for volunteer events.
• Responsible for transcoding and organizing shoot footage.
MODE PROJECT | Political Project Lead (Contractor)
August 2011 - July 2012
• Responsible for business development in the areas of political and cause marketing media.
• Produced and edited political ads and non-political videos.
DEVINE MULVEY | Editor / Production Manager
February 2006 - May 2011
Oversaw the day-to-day operations of all production related activity at Devine Mulvey including editing, organizing shoots and booking crews, image and music research, and updating the company website.
• Edited ads for political candidates for broadcast, as well as longer format bios for candidates websites and DVDs.
• Shot in-house interviews, media training, and debate prep sessions.
• Organized and booked crews for shoots across the country.
KENNEDY CENTER FOR THE PERFORMING ARTS | Broadcast Engineer
July 2005 - January 2008
• Shot live webcast of nightly Millennium Stage performances using Sony DSR 250 and Canon XL2.
• Directed live multi-camera shoots for webcast using TriCaster.
• Archived nightly performance and updated website.
Final Cut Pro
DVD Studio Pro
Future Media Concepts
Introduction to Adobe After Effects
The George Washington University
Washington, DC • May 2004
Bachelor of Arts
2012 Silver Pollie - International Internet Campaign
"A Story of Hope" - Mu Sochua
2012 Silver Pollie - Best Use of Humor (TV)
2012 Reed Award - Best TV Ad for a Local Democratic Candidate
"Fair" - Jake Zimmerman
2010 Reed Award - The Most Daring and Successful Tactic
"Gun Show Undercover" - City of New York
2010 Reed Award - Best Spot that Could Never Appear on The Airwaves
"The Cycle" - Chris Doherty
2010 Reed Award - Best Statewide Advertisement
"Big as Texas" - Farouk Shami for Governor
2010 Silver Pollie - Public Affairs State/Local Americans
"Next" - United for Safe Streets
2010 Silver Pollie - Television Ad - More Than 60 Seconds
"American Dream" - Steve Pagliuca for Senate
2011 Silver Pollie - Independent Expenditure U.S. House Democrat
"Next VA" - Americans United for Safe Streets
2011 Bronze Pollie - Best Use of Contrast in a State Legislative
"Nursing Homes" - Keith Farnham
2010 Silver Pollie - Teddies - Television
"Never Give Up" - Steve Pagliuca for Senate
2010 Bronze Pollie - Web Video - Best Use of Humor
"The Cycle" - Chris Doherty
2010 Bronze Pollie - State House TV/Democrat
"All of Us" - Committee to Elect Dan Burke
2010 Pollie Honorable Mention
"Small Enough" - Steve Pagliuca for Senate